Know the benefits of some of the most well-known natural ingredients, which all come packed in one single product — the Votre Absolute Hydration Moisturiser.
We all feel a sense of happiness and safety when the words ‘natural ingredients’ grace our skin care, beauty and personal care products. Keep reading to know what some of the most popular natural ingredients contain and their benefits to your skin.
What’s in it?
Wheat germ: It’s the part of the wheat that germinates and grows into a new plant. Believe it or not, this beneficial part of the kernel is put away when the wheat gets processed into wheat flour.
• Rich source of Vitamins A and D, B Vitamins, antioxidants and fatty acids, which moisturise and repair dry or cracked skin, prevent scarring, and delay skin ageing
• Rich source of Vitamin E, which treats skin damage, fights free radicals, promotes collagen formation, and helps maintain an even skin tone
• Prevents several skin diseases
Pro-vitamin B5: Vitamin B5 is a member of the super-beneficial B-complex vitamin family; pro-vitamin is also known as pantothenic acid. Panthenol (also known as pro-vitamin B5), its pro-vitamin, is the alcohol form of Vitamin B5.
• Hydrates and soothes the skin
• Heals and protects
• Regenerates skin
• Fights skin diseases
Prunus armeniaca oil: Prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil is the oil derived from the kernels of Prunus armeniaca, a deciduous tree. When it is blended with hydrogen, the result is hydrogenated apricot kernel oil.
• Rich in vitamins and fatty acids
• Includes several skin conditioning agents
• Moisturises tired and wrinkled skin
Olea europaea: This is the botanical name for olives. Olea europaea, meaning European olive, is an evergreen tree that mainly grows in the Mediterranean region.
• Provides strong antioxidants, such as Vitamins A and E, which repair and renew skin and stimulate cells to delay skin ageing
• Reduces wrinkles and fine lines
• Prevents pimples and opens clogged pores
• Treats sunburn
Licorice: A herbaceous perennial legume born in southern Europe, India, and parts of Asia, the licorice plant is best-known for its flavouring wonders. The roots and extracts of the plant are used in medicines.
• Treats certain skin diseases
• Fades dark spots, blemishes and hyper-pigmentation
• Smoothens and brightens skin
• Potent antioxidants fight skin-damaging free radicals
No wonder all these ingredients find such prominent mention on several skin care creams and lotions. The Votre Absolute Hydration Moisturiser has them all.
The moisturiser pumps your skin with a long-lasting hydration boost and revitalises dry and dehydrated skin. The result — soft and smooth skin. The Votre Absolute Hydration Moisturiser is safe is every regard. It is 100% vegetarian/vegan, non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic, clinically proven and dermatologist tested, microbiologically and analytically tested, developed without petroleum and dyes, PETA certified, BUAV certified, and cruelty-free.
The wonders of nature are the most inspiring ingredients for any skin care, beauty and personal care product. Enjoy their benefits!